Monday, May 19, 2008

I love my brain - you're all I need.

Tears you see on my face, you do have something to do with. You are the only person who's completely certain there's nothing here to be into...That is all that you can do. I'm the next act waiting in the wings. I'm an animal trapped in your hot car. I am all the days that you choose to ignore.
You're all I need.
Could we stay right here until the end of time, until the earth stops turning?

I'm just an insect trying to get out of the night. I only stick with you because there are no others. You're so cute when you're sedated, dear.
You are all I need. I'm in the middle of your picture, lying in the reeds.
Lay your head where my heart used to be... Hold the earth above me... Until it stops turning... Wanna love you until the seas run dry... I've found the one... I've waited for...
Fear starts creeping up, when you have so much to lose. Your love waits you while you're cheating. Lightning strikes you when you're moving.
You're all I need.
I love you less now that I know you.
It's all wrong.

It's all right.
It's all wrong.
You're all I need.
The light you see in my eyes, you do have something to do with.

Play the game namely love, play it like you have nothing to lose.
Sleep tight, grim rite, we have two hundred couches where you can sleep tonight.
You're all I need.
I love you less now that I know you.
It's all wrong.

It's all right.
It's all wrong.

You're all I need.
You're all I need.
You're all I need.

2 comments:

Mauro said...

Claro, concordo neste ponto, mas tínhamos que ver outros ângulos também, não? As coisas não são tão simples, Luciana. Precisamos ser mais abrangentes e menos vagos, senão não nos entendemos.

Vou me abster de comentários.
Lembra que eu matei a todas as minhas aulinhas de inglês?

Brescia Magalhães said...

mas post mesmo q é bom... nada, né?!
eh, luciana! eh, luciana!!